Wealth Management Strategist
Company: Mechanics Bank
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Mechanics Bank is currently hiring a WEALTH MANAGEMENT
STRATEGIST for our WALNUT CREEK location. You will act as an
initial point of contact for prospective high net worth clients.
Builds and maintains an active pipeline of quality prospects.
Facilitates introductions of qualified prospects to Investment
Management and Trust. Acts as a liaison between client or prospect
and Investment Management and Trust team. Works closely with
clients and external sources (Centers of Influence or COI),
educating them about Wealth Management products and services.
Establishes, maintains, and develops relationships with
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Maintains a strong and consistent presence within the assigned
* Advises clients on investing and managing their assets utilizing
Bank s Wealth Management products and services.
* Generates and maintains a solid referral pipeline of internally
and externally-generated prospects.
* Deepens and broadens existing client relationships and develops
and brings in new client relationships to the Bank.
* Partners with Relationship Managers, Portfolio Managers, Trust
Officers, and other internal resources to assess goals, objectives,
and current situation of clients and prospects to determine the
most appropriate planning offering.
* Acts as a personal relationship manager for new clients.
* Provides support as a subject matter expert for a specific
specialty or type of service (e.g., Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs),
estate and wealth transfer planning).
* Develops a strong working relationships with clients, colleagues
and COIs to source new business.
* Monitors and tracks client revenues related to wealth planning to
ensure sales opportunities are maximized.
* Reviews documents such as wills, trusts, governing documents, and
* Represents the Bank at civic and community events to enhance the
reputation of Mechanics Bank and expand business opportunities.
* May be assigned to partner with the Retail Banking branches or
may be assigned outside the branch network requiring emphasis on
* Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE:
* Extensive knowledge of regulatory issues affecting the sale of
* Extensive knowledge of FDIC inter-agency regulations concerning
* Extensive working knowledge of financial, estate, and retirement
* Extensive knowledge of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).
* Strong working knowledge of financial planning software.
* Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
with the ability to effectively present information one-on-one or
to a large group.
* Strong ability to grow existing portfolios and generate new
business in order to meet or exceed established sales goals.
* Ability to assesses and arrive at appropriate recommendations
related to the goals, objectives, and current situation of clients
* Ability to adhere to all planning regulations, protocols and
* Ability to assess and recommend asset allocation based upon a
client s needs.
* Ability to effectively balance existing client relations and new
* Knowledge of a wide range of investment products and services
provided by other divisions of the Bank and competitors.
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
* Ability to support division or office specific business
* Ability to create, organize, and maintain detailed records and
* Excellent organization, problem solving and analytical
* MECHANICS BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND ALL QUALIFIED
APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD
TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN,
AGE, GENETIC INFORMATION, VETERAN STATUS, OR ON THE BASIS OF
DISABILITY, GENDER IDENTITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR OTHER BASES
PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by
Keywords: Mechanics Bank, Walnut Creek , Wealth Management Strategist, Executive , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!