Company: Atria Senior Living
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Whats the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding
career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a
front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on
earth. Whats more, you are part of an extraordinary company one
thats investing in the future of senior living by investing in you.
Dont just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.Atria is an
equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment
opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate
harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected
- Diagnose and repair problems in such areas as HVAC, electrical,
plumbing, major appliances, carpentry, emergency systems, flooring,
hardware accessories, masonry, painting/wallpaper, water features
(pools, spas, etc.) and waste management systems.
- Complete assigned service requests and repairs consistent with
company operating and equipment/supply standards and in a safe and
- Perform turn-key work as required to ensure vacant apartment
homes are rent-ready in a timely manner.
- Maintain customer service standards. Respond to resident
requests and work with residents to minimize/resolve problems and
complaints. Follow-through to ensure issue is resolved.
- Apply all applicable Atria Policies and Procedures such as, but
not limited to, company operating and safety standards. Promote
safe work practices among on-site staff.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws,
specifically Fair Housing regulations, building codes and
environmental laws and regulations.
- Assist with organizing and prioritizing service requests and
general maintenance tasks.
- May drive company vehicle from community to social and other
various destinations (only if required by community).
- May supervise the work of other associates and outside
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- 1 year experience in property management maintenance performing
the duties associated with a Maintenance Technician.
- Able to perform basic arithmetic skills such as measurement,
addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in order to do
basic calculations and analysis such as estimating, determining
averages and percentages, and totals.
- Able to occasionally operate general office equipment such as,
but not limited to, personal computer, telephone, photocopying
machine, facsimile machine and postage machine.
- Able to frequently use general maintenance tools, supplies and
equipment such as, but not limited to, hand tools, pressure
washers, blowers, paint equipment, pool chemicals, ice removal
equipment, ladders, landscaping equipment, sanders and safety
- Able to frequently handle and use chemicals and general
- Must possess basic hand tools necessary for performing
maintenance related duties
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company
provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid drivers license.
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atria motor
vehicle policy standards.
- Must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to
legal requirements.The wage range for this position is $18.00/hr -
$21.60/hr, dependent on prior work history and
experienceRequisition ID: 2023-207087Posting Community Location:
Atria Senior Living - Walnut Creek
Keywords: Atria Senior Living, Walnut Creek , Maintenance Technician, Engineering , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!