Digital Marketing Lead Insurance - Affiliate & CRO
Company: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: September 12, 2022
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members.AAA. ..we're one of the largest
Membership organizations in the country, but we're so much more
than our legendary roadside service. We call our club's vision,
mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they
are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform
AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life
by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members. We're
community minded, and celebrate the growth, development and
successes of our diverse Team Members. Whether you're just starting
your journey or looking to grow your career, we'll support you
every step of the way.Why Work for us:
Play a key role in innovating the future of auto repair while
reinventing AAA and the value propositions we deliver to over 5.9M
Our team is designed to grow business and business leaders. We
intend for you to demonstrate your capabilities and leadership
skills and earn rapid advancement.
. We offer a competitive total compensation package including
salary, performance bonus, benefits, and 401(k) company match and
. We do honorable work, and we practice our values: humility,
integrity, teamwork, and service.Location - Hybrid - Currently 1
day per week in the Walnut Creek, CA office.Job SummaryAs the
Digital Marketing Lead you will generate demand for AAA Insurance
policies by collaborating with the Marketing Team and vendors to
effectively develop, lead, and measure digital marketing campaigns
from concept to execution. You will use data and insights to
identify and test audience segments, expanding the pool from which
to generate demand for AAA Insurance. You will also work with your
colleagues to increase landing page effectiveness through
conversion rate optimization testing.We are looking for someone
with a current understanding of driving demand through CTV,
Streaming Audio and Affiliate channels, with an analytical,
inquisitive mind to increase prospect traffic to the website.
Experience in conducting landing page CRO testing using optimizely
is a definite plus.Core Job Responsibilities
- Serve as the main point of contact to define and execute
digital marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Develop, manage, and optimize measurable, digital/inbound
marketing campaigns that align with the organization's key
objectives, highlight value proposition, and clearly demonstrate
- Work with the Product Team to ensure alignment with budget,
branding, messaging and marketing program objectives.
- Work closely with the Digital team to collaborate on maximizing
all Insurance digital campaign's conversion KPI's utilizing CRO
- Work with the agency and in-house Digital Analyst to uncover
new audiences, gaps and opportunities.
- Perform day-to-day management of online marketing campaigns;
use benchmarks and analytics to maximize performance and drive
- Oversee the deployment of prospecting campaigns with 3rd party
agencies and vendors including budgeting, forecasting and adherence
- Deep dive into campaign performance, and report on weekly
progress with leadership.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in
digital and online marketing and measurement; identify trends and
insights and make recommendations.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Seasoned marketer with deep CTV and Affiliate channel
experience, and broad marketing experience across a wide span of
disciplines including acquisition, testing, analytics, engagement
and digital media channels.
- An aptitude for data analysis. A mind for innovation, thinking
big, and learning through testing.
- Experience working cross-functionally across internal and
external teams, and driving conversion and engagement programs.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage
multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Able to work well with teams and have a positive, goal-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Clear and
concise presentation skills to peers and management level.
- A passion for the Member experience.
- Experience with Optimizely, Google Analytics 360 a
plus.Education and Experience
- College degree
- 5 years digital marketing experience
- 2 years CTV and Affiliate experience#LI-VB1#VIC_RX
Keywords: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah, Walnut Creek , Digital Marketing Lead Insurance - Affiliate & CRO, Advertising , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!