Company: Surgery Partners
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: March 8, 2023
DescriptionJob Title: Administrator
General Summary of Duties:
The Administrative Director is responsible for the administration
and supervision of all medical personnel and is accountable to the
Vice President of Operations for coordination of all medical care
given and all related supporting services of the ambulatory
surgical center and its personnel.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assistance to surgeons through provisions of adequately
prepared service team members.
- Delegation of responsibilities and duties to professional,
technical, and ancillary personnel.
- Responsibility for performance evaluation of all department
- Schedule management.
- Coordination of administrative duties to ensure proper
functioning of the staff.
- Coordination of the provision and control of materials,
supplies, and equipment with the Director of Supply.
- Coordination of activity within the O.R. suite, including
improved processes and efficiency.
- Risk Manager Designee.
- Motivates and empowers facility employees to meet the
facility's mission and purpose.
- Facilitates the development of appropriate working
relationships with the Governing Board, Partners, Medical Staff,
Departmental leaders, as well as Surgery Partners, facility staff,
patients, and family members.
- Interviews, hires, counsels, and evaluates direct reports in an
effective and timely manner.
- Participates in regular leadership development and develops and
implements programs for leadership development of facility
- Assures that systems are in place to comply with State,
Federal, and accreditation standards, currently AAAHC
- Develops and manages the operating budget, capital budget and
- Develops, implements, and oversees plans for cost effective
- Familiarity with HST software.
- Oversees the fiscal management of the facility to assure
effective billing, collection, appeals, and accounts payable
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, or business or equivalent
experience required with a minimum of four years
- State RN license is preferred, along with strong Operating Room
- ASC experience is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of State, Federal and Accrediting Body regulations
and standards related to healthcare.
- Willingness to participate in goal-setting and educational
activities for own professional advancement and that of
- Experience in budgeting and personnel management, along with
strong cost savings ideas.
- Evidence of continuing education, which is directly, related to
the job specifications.
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Walnut Creek , Administrative Director, Administration, Clerical , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...