Family Office Administrator
Company: MAHLER PRIVATE STAFFING
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: May 9, 2022
A family office based in the east Bay Area in Walnut Creek, CA
would like to hire an Administrator to represent their company and
family in both their professional and personal interactions. This
person will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will
regularly interface with the family's professional advisors, legal
and financial teams, and household staff. The ideal professional
will have a high EQ and be comfortable assuming broad
responsibilities for the family's ongoing activities and
Some work can be done remotely, other times you will be based out
of an established office nearby.
- Manage projects and follow up on work results.
- Manage vendor and contractor relationships.
- Liaise with attorneys, accountants, wealth managers, and
- Review and approve supply requisitions and orders.
- Prepare, edit, proofread, and audit correspondence, invoices,
and other documents.
- Oversee preparation of all documents for management
- Keep the COO updated and informed with open and transparent
communication of operations, employees work, as well as service
providers including concerns.
- Monthly and quarterly review of general ledger
- Coordinate annual budgeting process for business entities;
review and monitor expenses throughout the year.
- Participate in investment meetings.
- Review, revise, communicate, and enforce general office
policies and procedures.
- Support the recruitment and training process.
- Administer employee benefits and PTO, including time tracking
and holiday schedules for staff.
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management/Administration or
similar area required.
- Prior experience in a family office, legal office, with real
estate, or a corporate background a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to independently prioritize and manage multiple tasks and
projects while meeting deadlines and achieving desired outcomes;
proactive and able to initiate solutions.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex
- Process-oriented; enjoys designing and documenting business
- Mature and collegial professional who is calm and unflappable,
has a positive mindset, and a sense of humor.
Generally a Monday through Friday schedule. This is a full-time,
Compensation up to $180,000+ offered, depending on experience, with
exceptional benefits: fully-paid health, dental, and vision
insurance; paid time off and paid holidays; annual bonus
Please apply at for consideration. Qualified applicants will be
Mahler Private Staffing works with America's leading families to
find experienced private domestic staffing professionals for their
homes and family offices. We take a personalized approach and work
to get to know our candidates, as well as we know our clients, so
we can make lasting, long-term placements.
Note: Due to the high volume of applicants received by Mahler
Private Staffing, we are unable to respond to each application
individually. We will contact applicants directly if they are
selected to move forward. There are no fees to applicants.
Keywords: MAHLER PRIVATE STAFFING, Walnut Creek , Family Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!