Audit & Assurance Senior
Company: Regal Executive Search
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Audit & Assurance Senior
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing
modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on
comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our
clients, and we provide our people and our community with the
resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are a large California-based accounting firms, our
flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals
across the continent. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide
quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that
contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from
different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people
intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one
of the "Best Places to Work".
We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our
employees along with fostering an environment that allows an
integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals
to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities
and personal commitments.
- Consistent recognition as one of the "Best Places to Work"
- Summer Hours - Leave early on Friday afternoons from June to
- Flexibility in your day-to-day work schedule
- Rich diversity in the clients, industries, and overall work
You have (requirements):
- Licensed CPA, or in the process of obtaining the CPA.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 2+ years' experience in public accounting in a variety of
industries including Technology, Life Sciences, Consumer Products,
Financial services, or Non-Profits; SEC experience preferred.
- Experience auditing complex accounts like inventory, revenue,
equity / stock options, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership/supervisor experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to continuously learn.
- Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to make
- Ability to synthesize all forms of research into clear,
thoughtful, actionable deliverables.
- Understands client needs, identifies root causes of problems,
and implements pragmatic solutions.
You will (job responsibilities):
- Responsible for day-to-day planning and execution of multiple
client engagements throughout the year.
- Supervise associate level professionals and delegate engagement
- Responsible for communicating and resolving all issues that
arise during the audit engagement with the support of the
- Develop and execute audit strategy from planning to
- Develop and maintain client relationships, thus driving client
- Research, understand and apply complex accounting concepts and
- Draft financials and report audit findings (both verbal and
- Develop, motivate and mentor associates by providing training,
regular feedback and career guidance while fostering a team
environment. Related Jobs: There are currently no related jobs.
Please sign up for Job -Alerts . Login to save this search and get
notified of similar positions.
Keywords: Regal Executive Search, Walnut Creek , Audit & Assurance Senior, Accounting, Auditing , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!