Financial, Planning & Analysis (Analyst)
Company: Canadian Solar Inc.
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: January 21, 2023
About UsCanadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is a
vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar cells, modules and
custom-designed solar power applications. Canadian Solar's
world-class team of professionals works closely with our customers
to provide them with solutions for all of their solar needs.
Founded in 2001, Canadian Solar is one of the world's
fastest-growing companies in the solar industry and has been listed
on the NASDAQ since November 2006Position SummaryThe Analyst will
take ownership of analyzing the past and present financial data of
the organization and estimate future revenues and expenditures for
MSS business in North America (US, Puerto Rico, Canada, and
Caribbean). In addition, the analyst will track financial
performance against business plan, analyze business performance &
market conditions to create forecasts, and assist senior management
make tactical and strategic decisions by providing periodic
- Assist with analyzing financial data and provide forecasting
- Organize data into accessible reports and perform various types
of analysis using key metrics such as yearly growth, price index,
profit forecast, forecast vs. budget, accounts receivable
- Identify trends in financial performance and provide
recommendations for improvement
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting
- Identify opportunities for performance and process improvement
across the organization
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new industry regulations
- Develop financial models and forecasting that help with
decision-makingQualification & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of related financial, planning, and analysis
- Experience within the renewable energy sector - Plus
- Understanding of principles of finance.
- Familiarity with financial programs and software, such as SAP,
Power BI or other analytical tools
- High degree of accuracy and proven ability to meet deadlines in
a time sensitive environment.
- Possess the highest standards of integrity, business controls,
and business practices.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in
writing with all levels of personnel, across functions,
organizations, and with external contacts.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaboratively, and
cross-culturally.Compensation & BenefitsCanadian Solar offers a
competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and
performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement.
Our generous benefits package includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan,
medical/dental/life/disability program, PTO time, and casual sick
days. Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard
to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Canadian Solar Inc., Walnut Creek , Financial, Planning & Analysis (Analyst), Accounting, Auditing , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!