Senior Financial Analyst
Company: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: September 12, 2022
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members.At AAA, our Team Members strive to
deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's
roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to
who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next
century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the
innovative spirit of our Team Members.Why Work For Us?
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Annual Incentive Plan - Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU
annual bonus plan
- Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with
an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer
- Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to
providing exceptional service to our membersSummaryOur Senior
Financial Analyst creates and sustains financial expense models and
engages with management as a strong business partner for their
assigned business unit(s).Essential Functions
- Creates complex models that require subject matter expertise
and the ability to understand company operations, objectives,
strategies, in order to improve operations within the company and
- Provides complex financial and operational analysis to senior
management and internal clients. Uses information to develop
reports in order to drive results and behaviors.
- Participates in preparing the complex components of operating
budgets (pricing assumptions, 3rd party agreements, issues
involving legal entities, etc.).
- Must be able to point out errors and provide solutions/
recommendations, strategies and actions to senior and executive
- Reports on key metrics and provides recommendations to improve
the division's efficiency.
- Will assist in larger projects and/or assume responsibility for
a portion of the project
- Determines possible implications on various divisions/
departments and makes recommendations as
- Consistently displays strong analytical skills that effectively
interpret problems and provide compelling and persuasive
- Proficient in the use and development of financial models.
- Strong interpersonal and inter-departmental skills.
- Ability to identify key drivers of business results.Education &
Experience / Licenses & Certification
- Bachelor's degree in related area or an equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience conducting financial and/or business
Keywords: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah, Walnut Creek , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!