Assurance Associate II
Location: Walnut Creek
Posted on: June 16, 2022
BPM Overview: BPM is a full service accounting firm providing
comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services to clients
globally. We are one of the largest California-based accounting
firms and have built our success by focusing on our clients and our
people. Our client base encompasses a complex array of
sophisticated clients that keep our staff intellectually challenged
every day. Our people-centered culture and firm motto "Because
People Matter" has allowed us to be consistently recognized as one
of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We are dedicated to
providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with
fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our
flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced
lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal
commitments. Read more about BPM on and learn more about our key
leaders on LinkedIn like , , and . You will likely meet some of
these people during your interview process! You Have
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 1+ years experience in public accounting; specific in
industries including agricultural, wine and vineyard land, consumer
products, investment banking, investment funds, real estate, and
manufacturing is nice to have but not required.
- Licensed CPA, or in the process of obtaining the CPA.
- Experience auditing complex accounts like inventory, revenue,
equity / stock options, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to continuously learn.
- Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to make
- Ability to synthesize all forms of research into clear,
thoughtful, actionable deliverables.
- Begin to understand client needs, identifies root causes of
problems, and implements pragmatic solutions.You Will (Job
- Responsible for working with multiple client engagements
throughout the year.
- Responsible for communicating issues that arise during the
audit engagement with the support of the engagement manager.
- Contribute to development and execution of audit strategy from
planning to report.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, thus driving client
- Research, understand and apply complex accounting concepts and
- Draft financials and report audit findings (both verbal and
written). We Have:
- Consistent recognition as one of the Bay Area's "Best Places to
- Recognition as "Top 5 Accounting Firm in the Bay Area"
- Summer Hours - Leave early on Friday afternoons from June to
- BPMU - A corporate university that's dedicated to your career
growth and development
- Flexibility in your day-to-day work schedule
- Rich diversity in the clients, industries, and overall
work#LI-PP1Wondering if you should apply?
BPM is powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking
people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. We
recognize, develop, and empower talent and encourage diversity of
thought. Your point of view, skillset and experience will only make
us stronger, so if you're eager to share new ideas and try new
things, we want to hear from you.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified
candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner
consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only.
Unsolicited third party resume submissions will be considered
property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.
BPM COVID Vaccination Policy
Effective July 1, 2021, only fully vaccinated employees will be
permitted to enter our offices until further notice. Fully
vaccinated means there has been a 2 full week period since the last
vaccine. All employees must wear a mask until further notice.
Keywords: BPM, Walnut Creek , Assurance Associate II, Accounting, Auditing , Walnut Creek, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!